1. Nystatin 4 x a day for 7-10 days
2. Avoiding extra sugars (or trying to) (this also means we aren't fortifying the milk anymore because the 2nd ingredient on the formula is corn syrup solids, yeast food basically)
3. Gentian Violet 1-2 x a day
4. Sterilizing bottles
5. I'm taking Garlic, Echinacea, Grapefruit Seed Extract (all anti yeast supplements)
6. Using Burt's Beas Baby oil, and Grapefruit Seed Extract Mixture on Diaper area, and powder (per pediatrician instructions)
1. Tylenol 2 x a day for pain (has helped stiffness with arms and legs, and less arching, and a few more smiles).
Also if the Nystatin doesn't clear it up, I will push for systemic medication like diflucan.